Crazy Launcher Crazy Launcher

Best Score: 22,484

I'll give you credit, it's not a bad game. But the concept is near a decade or more old. It was all OK, but I would recommend putting some BAD things down too. That might make the game more interesting.

7/10 and 4/5 for you.

Depth Depth

Fun

A nice time waster. The only problems with this is that 1. the dimensions of the actual flash were too thin and 2. the turning didn't have enough elasticity. Otherwise a good game. 9/10 and 5/5.

SuperThing SuperThing

Hmm

You know, for the amount of simplicity in this game, it really kind of addicting for some odd reason. Something just wants me to keep playing. So I do. The graphics could be better, obviously, like I would recommend you use a separate graphic for each way your character goes. It would make the game better. And sound would be a plus, just some music from the portal would be OK.

So overall, 8/10 and 4/5.

Not bad!

Warzone Extended Warzone Extended

Amazing

Though it could have been a little more interesting, I think you did a good job. I recommend you make a sequel, with more maps (although you have quite a few already), more guns, more upgrades, and a way to get to the upgrade shop :/

10/10 and 5/5

Another Pong Another Pong

Sorry

But this is a really old concept. There are so many pongs submitted to Newgrounds that it isn't funny. Everyday I'm sure there are at least 10.

A BIG problem with this one was that if you pick 1 Player, you control Player 2, not Player 1. You should fix that (easy, just reverse the buttons).

I did, however, like that it was 2 players. Not all pongs have that.

So 1/10 and 0/5, sorry (but I think you understand).