Crazy Launcher Crazy Launcher

Best Score: 22,484

I'll give you credit, it's not a bad game. But the concept is near a decade or more old. It was all OK, but I would recommend putting some BAD things down too. That might make the game more interesting.

7/10 and 4/5 for you.

Depth Depth

Fun

A nice time waster. The only problems with this is that 1. the dimensions of the actual flash were too thin and 2. the turning didn't have enough elasticity. Otherwise a good game. 9/10 and 5/5.

SuperThing SuperThing

Hmm

You know, for the amount of simplicity in this game, it really kind of addicting for some odd reason. Something just wants me to keep playing. So I do. The graphics could be better, obviously, like I would recommend you use a separate graphic for each way your character goes. It would make the game better. And sound would be a plus, just some music from the portal would be OK.

So overall, 8/10 and 4/5.

Not bad!

Crystal Spume [Trancecore] Crystal Spume [Trancecore]

Ah.

Pretty nice :) Only change you could make is alternating the melodies some more. It seemed like the same notes kept being played throughout the song. Otherwise, great song. 9/10, 5/5.

We Come From The ****ing WS We Come From The ****ing WS

Well...

It was okay, good flow and beat and whatnot, but it doesn't use its full potential. You say it's just a test, so okay, but if you ever decide to redo it, just don't leave the beat running solo for so long. Maybe add some rapping, or sample something. I suggest Juicy (Notorious BIG). The following would sound good in this song I think...

"It was all a dream, I used to read WordUp magazine. Salt 'n' Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine..."

And however much else you'd want to put it in. Either way, send me a message when you redo it. I want to hear it :)

booyadiaz responds:

Sure Thing. :)

Escape to Sanctuary Escape to Sanctuary

Eh.

Very pretty piece man! How long did it take? And for your first orchestral piece, it was even better :)

T1LTED responds:

Thanks! It took me about 8 hours total.

Amandas Wings Amandas Wings

Overall

It was OK, and it wouldn't have gotten a 7 (It would have gotten a 9) if not for the strange dashes over the mouth. Overall though, the proportions were good and the colors worked well. Nice work.

7/10 and 3/5.

Dubby14 responds:

Thanks, I appreciate the critique :)

hai thar hai thar

Haha

It's a cute picture. It's not too detailed but I think extreme details would have ruined it, so I like it :)

turtleco responds:

but I still could've worked on it more. Especially the grass and the sky.